Anti-Oxidant cleansing bar
Face and Body
Suitable for Every age for Every Day
To harness the natural goodness from the pure olives and essential oils, we came up with the perfectly balanced mild conditioning soap, made with 100% extra virgin olive oil and real olives, rich with antioxidants, Oleic acid, and vitamin E.A great cleansing agent that conditions the epidermis and maintain the skin's natural hydration. It fights free radicles, providing your skin with everyday protection from aging lines, it acts as a shield to nourishes, keeping your skin Moist, Soft and Supple
What skin type is Olives soap for
Suitable for all skin types, it’s safe for the skin of these newborns
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED, 40 women*
After 3 Weeks
<85% reported smoother, more radiant skin
AFTER 6 WEEKS:
<65% confirm visibly reduced aging lines and improved skin elasticity and firmness
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
How olives Can Benefit Your Skin?
1. Hyper Moisturizing
Cleaning your skin without stripping away the natural oils Containing polyphenols, oleic acid, and other fatty acids, our therapeutic cleansing bar is an excellent choice to rejuvenate your skin cells, working to improve your skin tone and texture, by retaining your skin’s moister and combat the signs of aging. our soap is highly beneficial for maintaining skin elasticity. giving your skin a youthful healthy look.
2. Fight Free Radicals our olives soap contributes to a healthier glowing skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-caused by unnatural free radicals responsible for breakouts, skin disease, and ageing acceleration. our soap with its anti-inflammatory benefits is considered a natural source of the antioxidants, vitamins E and A, providing your skin with everyday protection from aging lines, keeping your skin safe, Soft and Supple.
Simple directions for a cleaner, healthier skin with a glowing, evenly toned complex
Try our Siba Soap and you will see – it is easy to use and offers quick results
1. Start by washing the designated area using a generous amount of warm water
2. Start rubbing the soap on your skin for about 15 seconds up to 20 seconds’ in cases of the body area. Set the bar of soap aside and continue rubbing the area until a nice creamy texture had been worked.
3. Then apply the creamy foam to your skin and leave on for about two minutes in cases of the body Area up till three Minutes, for it to be absorbed by the skin and create the desired effectiveness.
4. Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water then pat dry
- For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing the soap directly on your skin in a circular motion using your fingertips
- It is recommended to use the soap three times a day the first two weeks of use, then start using it two times a day the third week, afterward start using it once a day.
- You may witness a slight tingling sensation, or find that your skin becomes a little tight feeling during the first days of use. Don’t worry, this is normal. It isn’t drying.