Anti-Inflammatory cleansing bar
Face and Body
What you put on your skin is absorbed and inhaled into your bloodstream!!
Made from the aromatic lavender herb, mixed with the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of olive oil, a natural source that heals, protects, and nourishes the skin. It’s an all-in-one solution for skin problems, it relieves stress, tension, and inflammation, all of which are skin aging culprits, studies had also shown its ability to heal minor, insect bites, sunburns, blackheads. It can also function as a Painkiller.No matter what your skin type may be – normal, oily, or dry skin. It’s 100% safe even for people with very sensitive skin.
What skin type is Lavender soap for
Suitable for all skin types.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED, 25 persons*
<75% report decreased itching and swelling associated with insects’ bites
AFTER 3 WEEKS
<50 confirm reduced scarring and faster healing enhancing of burns
AFTER 6 WEEKS
<65% confirm visibly toned and improved skin firmness
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
How Lavender Can Benefit Your Skin?
Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can,
1. Treating Cuts, Wounds and Insect Bites
Lavender oil contains strong antibacterial properties that deal with minor heal cuts, insects’ bites, and abrasions on the skin. A study on “Complementary and Alternative Medicine” had shown that lavender has an accelerator effect on wound healing. and considerably decreasing itching and swelling associated with insects’ bites, moreover stimulating cell formation which reduces scarring and enhances faster healing of the burn. It is also a powerful antiseptic that’s capable of killing disease-causing pathogens that inhabit your skin. Lavender soap will also smoothen your skin and make it glow.
2. Detoxify the Skin
Our skin gets exposed to an obnoxious variety of environmental toxins and other pollutants at most times. Containing powerful anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, “study conducted by the Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC” had found that lavender oil is one of the few potent essential oils that can fight against the harmful effects of pollutants on the skin. And can inhibit the growth of skin bacteria.
3. Skin Tone, and calming
what you put on your skin is absorbed and inhaled into your bloodstream!!
Beyond the calming fragrance of lavender oil, the comfort effect of our soap that can be used to relieve tension, anxiety, headaches, and inflammation, all of which are skin aging culprits By boosting the circulatory system, our soap contribute to an adequate flow of oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells, lavender oil tones and makes your skin firm, this helps in keeping the cells healthy and boosting their renewal process.
Simple directions for a cleaner, healthier skin with a glowing, evenly toned complex
Try our Siba Soap and you will see – it is easy to use and offers quick results
1. Start by washing the designated area using a generous amount of warm water
2. Start rubbing the soap on your skin for about 15 seconds up to 20 seconds’ in cases of the body area. Set the bar of soap aside and continue rubbing the area until a nice creamy texture had been worked.
3. Then apply the creamy foam to your skin and leave on for about two minutes in cases of the body Area up till three Minutes, for it to be absorbed by the skin and create the desired effectiveness.
4. Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water then pat dry
- For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing the soap directly on your skin in a circular motion using your fingertips.
- It is recommended to use the soap three times a day the first two weeks of use, then start using it two times a day the third week, afterward start using it once a day.
- You may witness a slight tingling sensation, or find that your skin becomes a little tight feeling during the first days of use. Don’t worry, this is normal. It isn’t drying.
- To gain the most benefit of the Calming and relaxing properties of lavender oil use the oil to massage the desired area in a circular motion using your fingertips.