Advanced Repair Agent
Face and Body
Focusing on skin elasticity our luxurious age-defying soap dramatically reduces environmental damage, helps stimulate natural dermal collagen, repairs skin structure and brightens a tired complexion. its's the perfect solution to Restore your skin's youth and fighting fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness
What skin type is age defense soap for
Suitable for normal to combination skin types
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED, 40 women*
After 3 Weeks
35% reported smoother, more radiant skin
After 6 weeks
40% confirm visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles with improved skin elasticity and firmness
>85% or >65% improved synthesis of dermal collagen and sun protection **
Sculp & Hair Tested 20 women*
<65% confirm visibly reduced flakes and dandruff from the scalp,
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
How Dates Can Benefit Your Skin?
1. Dates are Beneficial in Providing Healthy Glowing Skin
Rich with vitamins C and B5, minerals, fiber and protein, dates are an extremely beneficial element for cleansing and toning your skin and pores, as it nourishes skin deeply by giving healthy glowing texture with smoother radiant skin. Antioxidants are beneficial for rejuvenating skin and dates are the source of antioxidants that fight against the damage caused due to free radicals and skin diseases.
2. Fights Ageing
Dates also come with anti-aging benefits; they prevent the accumulation of melanin in your body, which otherwise has undesirable effects. Date palm is known to have phytohormones that exhibit significant anti-aging effects, Fighting fine lines and wrinkles
3. Benefits of Dates in Moisturizing the Skin and Maintaining Skin Elasticity
Aging process damages the skin elasticity by making skin dull and wrinkled. Our dates sop acts as a natural moisturizer to retain your skin’s moisture keeping the skin smooth and supple. Rich with vitamin C present it’s highly beneficial for maintaining skin elasticity fighting ageing naturally.
4. Dates help to keep your scalp and hair healthy
Well, strong hair and a healthy scalp is the ultimate way to get healthy hair with added shine. Iron and The protein and vitamin B5 present in dates are beneficial for getting super healthy and damage free hair as dates promote blood circulation to the scalp and promote hair growth.
Simple directions for a cleaner, healthier skin with a glowing, evenly toned complex
Try our Siba Soap and you will see – it is easy to use and offers quick results
1. Start by washing the designated area using a generous amount of warm water
2. Start rubbing the soap on your skin for about 15 seconds up to 40 seconds’ in cases of the Head Area. Set the bar of soap aside and continue rubbing your hands together until a nice creamy texture had been worked.
3. Then apply the creamy foam to your skin and leave on for about two minutes in cases of the Head Area up till 4 Minutes, for it to be absorbed by the skin and create the desired effectiveness.
4. Rinse your skin thoroughly with warm water then pat dry
- For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing the soap directly on your skin in a circular motion using your fingertips.
- It is recommended to use the soap three times a day the first two weeks of use, then start using it two times a day the third week, afterward start using it once a day.
- You may witness a slight tingling sensation, and redness may occur or find that your skin becomes a little tight feeling during the first days of use. Don’t worry, this is normal. It isn’t drying.