- Olive oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- coconut oil
- Dead Sea salt
- amber oil
- dead sea mud
Peeling and Anti-Septic Cleansing Bar.
Comprised with the most essential minerals, Dead Sea Mud gently exfoliates and extracts environmental toxins, boosts blood circulation and infiltrates deep into the pores to exfoliate and detoxify, removing any deep settled impurities, germs, or dead cells.
This soap bar is considered a strong anti-septic for any existing skin condition, or works to prevent bacteria, acne, fungi, and yeast infections, leaving your skin feeling radiant, clean, and grounded.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Soap for your Skin:
- Infused detoxifier and exfoliator.
- Anti-Septic and Anti-Fungal.
- Anti-Cellulite, extremely beneficial for blood circulation.
- Salt and magnesium found in the Dead Sea Mud improve skin’s elasticity,
- Dead sea mud can also be used to treat skin disorders such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and vitiligo.
- It has been scientifically proven to restore the skin’s moisture levels and relieve symptoms such as cracking, redness, roughness, and soreness of the skin surface.
- The natural exfoliants found in the mud also restores the skin’s pH balance which decreases the symptoms of these skin problems and relieves the pain they cause.